Active low relay board with 5V relays capable of being switched on-off by an opto-isolated digital input. The relays are controlled by a microcontroller connected to the output pin and require a minimum 1V to switch the inputs ON. Suitable for 5V and 3.3V devices, these boards are perfect for Raspberry Pi, Arduino, PIC and various other microcontrollers.
- 16 Channel
- Maximum switching voltage: 250VAC / 30VDC
- Maximum switching current: 10A
- Module operating voltage: 5V
- Each relay features an LED indicator
- Dimensions: 177 x 80 x 18mm (Length x Width x Height)
There are no inquiries yet.